What are Cookies and how does the Website of Closemarketing, S.L. use them?
- Ensure that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you selected or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow to know personal data. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Website of CLOSEMARKETING S.L., without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the process of registration or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to your preferences according to the information personnel supplied at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of your browser.
The email-marketing tools of CLOSEMARKETING S.L. use small images invisible to users who are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email is you have read or not, on what date, the IP address from which you have been consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on sending and receiving emails to improve the offer of services to those that the user is subscribed to and offer information that may be from your interest.
Why are Cookies important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to work in a more agile way and adapted to the preferences of the users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What type of Cookies do we use at Closemarketing?
1. “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of “analytical” cookies for the collection of activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, not being possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude their individual activity through the opt-out systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
2. Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies for the maintenance of user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-management areas provided. Its deactivation usually causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and are therefore cookies necessary for the operation of this site. Again, you can check the full list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website may participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest to them. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the cookies installed and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content plug-ins: This website may make use of content display plug-ins, such as Google Maps to display geographical locations. Its use sometimes implies the sending of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of these plug-ins, and cannot be accessed by this website.
- Third-party cookies for the personalization of advertising spaces: This website can make use of ad servers and, therefore, cookies linked to them for the elaboration of profiles based on preferences and behavior. In case of doing so, they will be detailed in the list at the end of this document, not being installed if, after being informed when accessing the site, the user does not accept the cookies policy and therefore does not continue his navigation.
Relationship and Description of Cookies. Levels of Intrusiveness:
The table here continues to outline the cookies set out above, incorporating a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use
essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the
provision of the service requested by the user, as well as managed cookies
by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the proper functioning of
external content add-ons and, therefore, necessary for the correct
viewing of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical, usage cookies internal, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow the tracking of the user through other websites or services.
Table of Cookies used on this website, indicating the manager of the same when it is a third party
CookieDurationPurposeIntrusivity __cfduid Persistent It is established by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable data. Level 1
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
The user may at any time choose which cookies you want them to work on this website by, for example, configuring browser:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here
- For more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information about Safari click here
What happens if cookies are disabled
Some functionalities of the Services will remain Disabled.
Updating our Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy was last updated on 27/08/2019.