David Pérez, Director of Close·marketing, has attended the Assembly of the Technological Circle of Granada, where we are members of an association in which technology companies find a place to group needs and work together to solve them.
We are currently 50 associates, a large number if we think that it represents as mentioned between 3,000 and 4,000 employees dedicated to technology. And of those, this year it has grown by more than 60%, with 19 new associates.
Lines of work
According to the report of our president Marcelo Vázquez, the lines in which the association will work are the following:
- Training and talent acquisition.
- Office spaces. All the companies that we are, we need space and modern office buildings, close and that allow the expansion of our business.
- Promotion of companies. ETSIIT University of Granada, Chamber of Commerce and Confederation of Entrepreneurs.
- Legal and labor framework. A working committee has been established with the trade unions in order to establish a common framework where companies can establish a more appropriate agreement for recruitment.
- Communication of the activity.
2 major events are consolidated in the association: 24/6 Tech Party for managers and employees and 11/11 the professional event that was held last year.
Finally Malt, was explaining the advantages of his platform for hiring Freelancers and Vicente de parainmigrantes.info the ways to hire non-EU people that companies have.
In Close·marketing, we see this type of forum as very interesting since it allows us to group needs and have some recognition by institutions.